Apple and Rhubarb Crumble Recipe:
- Cut apples and rhubarb into equal pieces.
- Combine apples and vanilla bean in a pot at medium heat.
- Once the apples are almost cooked, add the rhubarb and cook it all together until soft.
- To make the crumble, mix in a blender the almond meal (we make this from scratch), the coconut butter and maple syrup.
- Once the mixture is homogenised, place it on a baking tray and cook it until a golden brown is reached.
- Finally, top up the compote with the crumble! Voila!
Beef Parmentier (Sheperd’s pie) Recipe:
- Chop onions, carrots and potatoes into a small brunoise.
- Sweat off the onions and carrots without giving them coloration, whilst cooking the potatoes in water.
- Turn to high heat the onions and carrots, add the mince.
- Cook until coloration, then deglaze with stock and tomatoes; add thyme and bay leaf, cook until the texture is thick and rich.
- Mash the potatoes with a dash of olive oil until smooth, and then place it on top of the beef mix. Voila!