Bub’s Delight respects your privacy and wants to maintain your privacy.
As a result we do not give out, rent or sell any information about our customers to third parties. Your information is held secure, is treated properly and with respect.
Personal information collected such as name, address, contact details are only collected when you make a purchase. This information is only used for fulfillment of orders, sending newsletters, to offer loyalty bonuses that come directly from us. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure the information that we hold about you and to keep this information accurate and up-to-date. Your information is stored in secured servers that are protected in secure facilities. However, we are not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Because we use a secure payment service, at no time does your payment details ie. Credit card details reach our server and therefore do not and can not store this information.
If you feel that Bub’s Delight is not abiding by this practice, you wish to modify information previously given, or have any questions regarding this practice, please contact us via e-mail at info@bub’sdelight.com
Use of this website, and information distributed in conjunction with this website is offered to you on your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
The information on this website is for use of general nature only and is not a substitute for the advice and recommendations of health professionals. Always consult a health professional prior to any decision regarding health concerns. No responsibility will be taken and will not be held liable for any loss or damages of any kind or to any person arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental punitive and consequential damages limitation of liability.
In no event shall Bub’s Delight be liable and no responsibility will be taken for any damages of any kind as a result of any material used in this site.
Terms and Conditions
Your use of this website and the services means that you accept the following terms and conditions, which is legally binding.
Bub’s Delight is a private limited company with ABN 58 159 469 299. Our registered office is unit 11/9 Darley road 2095 NSW Manly. If you have any queries regarding the following terms and conditions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0497 167 012 Access to this website is subject to the following conditions. If you do not agree to any of the conditions, please discontinue your access.
We manufacture and deliver baby products, which are available for purchase on our Website. These terms and conditions are to be entered into between the customer and us.
- Our delivery day is Thursday between 10am & 5pm, however, for some remote destinations delivery maybe delayed, in this instance we will contact you by telephone.
- Our delivery fee is a flat fee of $10.00 for delivery within the Sydney metropolitan area and inner regional areas. You need to contact us if you live in a NSW regional area or interstate to confirm delivery costs to your area.
- Your order is packed with ice pack to ensure it stays frozen for up to 6/8 hours.
- You acknowledge and agree that the goods are perishable in nature and are required to remain frozen; you will place the goods in a freezer on delivery.
- Unfortunately Bub’s Delight is not responsible if an incorrect address is supplied. Please be sure that you enter all the correct details at time of ordering and please enter as much information as possible. If we are sent to an incorrect address, an additional delivery charge will apply to redirect the delivery.
- We also deliver the goods, however, we cannot be held responsible for unforeseen circumstances on the day of delivery.
- If a problem occurs in relation to your goods, which is not the fault of Bub’s Delight, we are not at liberty to compensate.
- We reserve the right to restrict deliveries in certain areas, and this includes the right to eliminate certain areas from our delivery schedule altogether.
- You may request delivery to be at any address; however, it is your responsibility to ensure that someone is available to sign for the goods on delivery, unless instructed by you to leave at door. Delivery of goods will only be attempted once.
- Please note, adverse weather conditions or other events outside of our reasonable control may result in the occasional late or cancelled delivery of your order. We will at all times endeavour to contact you as soon as we are able to, in order to reschedule your delivery time and date. In any event our liability to you will be limited to the price of goods not delivered and the cost of delivery.
We accept payment via PayPal. Deliveries will only be dispatched when we receive and clear your payment in full amount. Please note that if your order includes anything out of stock on the dispatch date, you will be contacted by telephone and offer an alternative product which is equivalent to your order. If the alternative is not acceptable to you, we will refund the value of the undelivered product(s): Should we be unable to contact you to advise of a shortage of stock, we will send all items which are available and automatically reimburse you for the item which was out of stock.
- Bub’s Delight guarantee.
Bub’s Delight provides top quality baby food and prides themselves on this. If any product fails to please you, please contact us within 48 hours of receipt of your order. We will refund the value of the unused product, however, we reserve the right to require the return of any unused product for testing. Claims will not be accepted for damages unless reported within 48 hours of receipt of goods. Bub’s Delight reserves the right to withhold refunds but will do so only in cases, which it feels are not genuine.
- Online Ordering
It is the responsibility of the client “You” to correctly fill out all fields in regard to delivery of Bub’s Delight items. Any errors either in the name, address or phone numbers field or order payment process is solely the responsibility of the client. Bub’s Delight is not liable for any losses or damages, direct or indirect that result from these fields being filled out incorrectly or not at all. All clients registering agree to the receipt, via email of regular email newsletters and reminder to order emails. We will ensure that each direct marketing offer provides a clear opt-out opportunity. We will always provide a nil-cost way of contacting us to opt out-of receiving further marketing offers.
- Cancellation of Order
You have the right to cancel any order, which you have placed with us, before 10am on every Monday. This can be done by email or phone and will be acknowledged by one of our staff members. We will refund any payment you have made, but we reserve the right to make a charge of 5% to cover the costs incurred by us handling your payment.
If cancellation of order is made after this time frame we will refund only the delivery fee, as no delivery will have to be done. And consequently we will unfortunately not refund you the food producing cost.
- Our Liability
- No Liability will be accepted by the company for any delay in performance of the contract or failure to perform Our obligations with the Customer, if that delay or failure to perform is wholly or partially due, but not limited, to any of the following: Act of God, War, Acts of Terrorism, Fire, Civil Commotion, Restriction by Government or other competent authority, strike, Riot, Accident, Failure in supplies or to any cause whatsoever beyond our control. In such an event, we reserve the right to cancel or suspend Our Service without incurring any liability to you.
- In any event, and notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms and Conditions (except in the case of fraud), Our liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise by reason of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (except in relation to death or personal injury caused to You by Our negligence) shall be limited to the price paid for the goods and the cost of delivery of those goods. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will restrict any of your statutory rights.
- Complaints Procedure
Please email us at email@example.com giving us as much information as you can about your complaint. We will endeavour to acknowledge your complaint by the next working day and to resolve your complaint within 5 working days.
- Customer Support
You may call us on 0497 167 012 between working hours Monday to Thursday. Outside office hours there is an answer phone service. We will aim to respond to your call within 24 hours (except weekends/public holidays). Alternatively you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Details
We do not and will not pass on any details about you to any person not directly employed by us, unless required to do so by the law.
The exception is when we take steps to confirm security of a debit/credit card transaction. Delivery information will be disclosed to a delivery or courier service, including contact telephone details.
- Our Rights
We reserve the right to:
- Change, modify, substitute or remove any item, without prior warning, on the Website.
- Change Prices, goods and availability of products at anytime
- Refuse service to any customer; and
- Amend these terms and conditions without notice.
- Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance, new facilities or services or repair or for reasons beyond our control. We shall not be liable for any costs, which you may incur.
These Terms and Conditions constitute to the fullest extent permitted by law the whole of the agreement between you and the Company with regard to the use of the Website and the Service.